Where to take Hanfu photoshoot in China?
8 Hanfu Experience, Hanfu Photoshoot Stores in Xi'an for a Time-Traveling Experience
Xi'an is a city with a rich history and culture, and one of the best ways to experience that history is to try on Hanfu, the traditional clothing of China. There are many Hanfu experience stores in Xi'an, each with its own unique offerings.
Here are 8 of the best:
- Yijin Chang'an (衣锦长安) is a popular choice for tourists, with two stores located in Yongning Gate and Datang Furong City. They offer a wide variety of authentic Hanfu, as well as makeup and hairstyling services. Address: B1, Yiyangtang, South Yanta Road
- Morouge (墨柔阁) is another well-respected Hanfu experience store with a good reputation. They offer a variety of Hanfu styles, as well as props and accessories for photography. Address: Room 1103, Unit 2, Building 1, Chang'an
- Huajian Jiu (花间玖) is a great option for those looking for a variety of wigs, hair accessories, and props to add to their Hanfu look. They also have a selection of ready-made Hanfu outfits that you can rent. Address: Block C, North Square, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Ling Xiaoman Hanfu (灵小满汉服) is known for its beautiful makeup and hairstyling services. The makeup artists at Ling Xiaoman Hanfu are skilled at creating traditional Hanfu looks, and they can also add custom decorations to your face. Address: Room 2103, Building 11, China Trade Plaza
- Fusheng Dream Baili Chang'an (浮生梦百里长安) has two stores in Xi'an, and they offer a variety of top-tier cosmetics and fake eyelashes. They also have a selection of ready-made Hanfu outfits that you can rent. Address: Unit 101, Unit 2, Building 6, Tongshanfang
- Lianxi Zhi (莲鲤芝) is a great value for money option, with a wide variety of Hanfu to choose from. They also offer makeup and hairstyling services, as well as props and accessories for photography. Address: B1, Yiyangtang, Yanta South Road
- Jin Yue Ban Hua Rong (金月伴花容) is a good option for those looking for a store with suitable selfie scenes. They have a variety of Hanfu to choose from, as well as props and accessories for photography. Address: Room 2307, Unit 1, Building 4, Hongxin Garden
- Xin Liufeng Mu Jin (鑫流风牧锦) is a great option for those looking for a store with a skilled makeup artist. Wen Xian, the makeup artist at Xin Liufeng Mu Jin, is very skilled and can create a variety of traditional Hanfu looks. Address: Building 2, Baofengjiayuan
You can also head to one of the many scenic spots in Xi'an to take some photos. Here are a few suggestions:
- Datang Furong Garden (大唐芙蓉园) is a beautiful park with a variety of Hanfu-inspired architecture.
- Chang'an Twelve Hours (长安十二时辰) is a theme park based on the popular TV series of the same name.
- Qujiangchi Ruins Park (曲江池遗址公园) is a park with the ruins of a Han Dynasty palace.
- Xingqing Palace Park (兴庆宫公园) is a park with the ruins of a Tang Dynasty palace.
- Daci'en Temple (大慈恩寺) is a Buddhist temple with a long history.
I hope this article helps you plan your trip to Xi'an and find the perfect Hanfu experience store for your needs!